Provide Technical & Functional support to Functional Team and Business users for Oracle ERP (HCM) and Cloud HCM, identifying & fixing integration errors on daily basis and take proactive measures. Develop various technical/functional components and related documents for change requests based on requirement. Perform functional setup and related activities.
. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Policies, Processes and Procedures:
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in controlled and consistent manner.
- Compliance with procedural and process requirements.
Oracle ERP/Cloud HCM Project Activities:
- Develop technical components based on requirements provided by Human Resources (HR).
- Support Technical and Functional Teams.
- Gather documents from HR team for new technical/functional developments.
- Coordinate with Oracle support team for key issues and bugs in Oracle.
- Perform functional and Technical testing for patches provided by Oracle Support.
- Develop and Enhance integration code for EBS HCM or Cloud HCM
- Support integrations of core insurance systems with Oracle HCM.
- Resolve assigned service desk requests for Oracle HCM system as per department TATs.
- Perform reconciliation between Oracle HCM and core insurance or any other systems.
- Perform System Integration Testing (SIT).
- Support end users on User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Provide technical and end user training when necessary, including materials preparation.
- Average response time for service desk issues.
- On time deliverables.
- Bug free technical objects.
- Quick reporting and resolution of integration issues.
- On time resolution of SR raised with Oracle Support.
- Training feedback.
Documentation and Administrative work:
- Prepare Technical and Design documents for new developments using AIM/OUM methodology.
- Preparation of documents as per Oracle’s AIM/OUM methodology.
- Stay up to date with new technology related to Oracle HCM and acquire Knowledge on advance functional setups.
- Apply acquired knowledge and new functionality to enhance the service and performance of Oracle HCM.
- Improvement in technical and Functional skills.
Functional Cooperation :
- On time communication
- Efficient & timely resolution of issues and other deliverables.
- Optimum communication, cooperation and flow of information. Line Manager needs to be updated on progress.
- Present weekly Change Request Progress Report to line manager.
4. FRAMEWORKS, BOUNDARIES, & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
- Techno Functional Consultant, Cloud HCM, EBS HCM reporting to Practice Lead – Oracle HCM.
- The job activities are governed by standard practices and operating procedures and are subject to general supervision.
5. COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Oracle ERP Technical and Functional Team
- Oracle HCM Cloud technical and Functional team.
- IT Team
- End Users
- Oracle Corporation Support , Third party service providers, IT consultants, Specialists, IT contractors
6. Knowledge,sKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- University degree in IT / Computer Science is must
- Expertise in technical skills which includes but not limited to Oracle Cloud HCM modules like Global HR, Payroll, talent management, ORC, Cloud Learning, EBS XML Publisher, OAF, Oracle Workflow, Advance PL SQL, Interface, Conversion, Extensions, AOL objects. Knowledge on OAF, JAVA and Web Services is must.
- HDL, HCM Extracts, OTBI, BI Reports, PBL is must.
- Functional Knowledge on cloud HCM modules like Global HR , Payroll (UAE legislation),
- Degree in HR or certificate in Oracle HCM is desired.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
Job Specific Skills:
- Expert level on technical and functional skills.
- Self-motivation and commitment to quality.
- Strong communication (Oral & written), interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Team Player and Quick learner
- Continuous Knowledge and skills update on new technologies like Oracle Fusion etc.
- Published on: January 21, 2020
- Employment Status: Contract
- Job Location: UAE - Dubai