AIQU Search are currently recruiting for one of the Middle East’s leading banks to recruit a Control Room Analyst to join the Compliance department. In this newly created role, the Control Room Analyst will play a key role in developing the Control Room to meet regulatory demands.
The Control Room Analyst will also be responsible for:
• Drafting policies and providing training to the business on their obligations.
• Providing advice on any Gifts and Entertainment, PA Dealing and Outside Business Interests.
• Manage watchlists and information barriers.
• Conduct testing to ensure robustness of the Control Room framework.
To be considered for this role you should have:
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Control Room environment.
• A specialism in one area of the control room, preferable Conflicts.
• Good knowledge of investment banking products.
- Published on: August 28, 2019
- Employment Status: Permanent
- Job Location: UAE - Dubai