Digital Upskilling Specialist
Role: Digital Upskilling Specialist
Employment Type: 1 year & extendable contract
Work Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Notice period: Immediate joiners to a maximum of 15 – 30 days of notice
About the role:
- Must have 2-5 years of relevant experience
- The candidate should be more of a strategist / consultant, rather than an HR specialist. They need to have experience in developing strategies and topics for upskilling programs, particularly for the government sector, and contribute significantly to enhancing our digital skills radar and improving competencies in this domain. A technology background would be advantageous for this role.
- The candidate should be proficient in researching and identifying the best institutions globally. Their role would involve organizing workshops and training with many partners around the world. This exercise needs someone who leads the meetings and talks with new potential partners along with my team to build and organize workshops with top universities and also top companies that provide this type of workshop and negotiate pricing.
- Employment Status: Contract
- Job Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia