Finacle Product Engineer
Role: Finacle Product Engineer
Employment Type: 1 year & extendable contract
Work Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Notice Period: Immediate joiners to a max of 15-30 days of notice
Detailed Job Description:
- Minimum 5 years of Product experience in Finacle Core Banking product
- Working experience on Finacle 11 requirements and product capability along with Customization architecture
- Experience in handling Finacle Interfacing requirements (Custom and Product APIs/Connect 24/Finacle Integrator)
- Need to have experience in direct interaction with Clients
- Good understanding of Finacle Product Architecture & Customization layers.
- Finacle customization flow understanding (New custom menu, Reports - MRT & Jasper, Batch job, Product menu customization, FI, EOD-BOD process, and debugging)
- Experience in best practices to be followed in Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions) related to Finacle application.
- Experience in Finacle scripting, Unix shell scripting, and Report designing.
- Good understanding of Finacle Integrator and feasible enhancements to the same.
- Finacle Core Banking Functional knowledge
- Good understanding of the Banking domain and terminologies used.
- Finacle certification from Infosys will be added advantage
- Finacle CRM and Admin module (FINFADM/SSOADM)
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing, and Documentation standards and practices
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best-in-class technologies.
- Employment Status: Contract
- Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates