Role: PMO Manager
Job type: Permanent
Work Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Start Date: Immediate joiners to a maximum of 30 days’ notice preferred
Salary & Benefits: (Negotiable based on the expertise)
- Liaise cross - functionally with internal stakeholders to lead and manage the entity's transformation projects and programs, building and fostering strong relationships to foster collaboration.
- Provide portfolio management across business change projects, ensuring key milestones are delivered, and are aligned with the entity's long term strategy for growth.
- Interpret and synthesise performance metrics to identify meaningful insights that can support your decisions.
- Utilise and leverage your experience to interpret and present complex reports to stakeholders, providing recommendations for improvement as well as insights on new strategic initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a top - tier international university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, finance, public policy, or engineering.
- An MBA is highly preferred.
- Must have 10+ years' experience in strategy consulting within the energy or Real Estate sector from an international strategy consulting firm or a mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry experience.
- Must have prior experience in successfully managing large - scale transformation projects.
- Must have strong analytical skills, with deep expertise in Excel and PowerBI.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and driven, with the ability to influence stakeholders and build long- lasting client relationships.
- Ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
- Employment Status: Permanent
- Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates