360 Business Development Specialist - Professional Services
This position is a 360-role aimed at building a new contract desk within the Professional Services Outsourcing team, in one or more of the following verticals:
1. Human Resources, Legal
2. Finance and Procurement
3. Sales and Marketing
4. Office Support
The purpose will be to attract and attain their own clients (new) and sell TASC Professional services.
% Of Time
• Client Acquisition & Business Development (50%)
• Candidate Management (40%)
• Feedback and Follow ups (5%)
• Admin (5%)
• Over achievement on Activity (KPI’s)
• Acceptable conversion ratio’s, set out and agreed upon with each individual team member
• Revenue Targets achieved, if not, did the individual play a part in cross-selling other parts of TASC/AIQU business
• Market share within their vertical. How much are they owning compared to competitors.
• Referral / Recommendation rate across the Gulf. Building a reputable brand.
• Collaboration with other team members in TASC
Job Scope/ Impact:
• Revenue targets to be agreed based upon the seniority and experience of the hire.
• Client and Candidate acquisition targets to be agreed based on the hire.
• Coverage of their vertical/lane across GCC region, with a primary and a secondary. Primary being 80% and Secondary being a developmental area 20%
Agility and Innovation:
• Building a market from scratch will require a certain degree of strategic thinking and a high degree of self- motivation.
• This person will be responsible for finding their own vertical aligned opportunities rather than being provided with clients / candidates to work with.
• They will qualify each candidate and client effectively and manage both parties during the recruitment process. Coming up with unique solutions to please both sides
Judgment And Decision Making:
• As an individual contributor their decisions will impact their own business.
• They will have some what autonomy to conduct business and win new accounts, however negotiating terms and condition will need the Reporting manager to sign off on each.
• They will be in charge of vetting each client and candidate themselves.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 2+ years proven experience in a 360 Recruitment Consultant position in contract staffing
• A proven track record of Business Development and completing the full Recruitment Lifecycle.
• Experience in one of the following markets: Finance, Procurement, HR, Legal, Sales & Marketing and Office Support
• Proven experience in achieving KPI’s and revenue targets
• Ability to qualify and tier work according to impact on business, Urgent vs Important.
• A team player, somebody who will support the team and will be willing to lend a hand or coach/train juniors.
• Great work ethic and has a proven background of progress within their career.
• Confidence in face-to-face situations
• Presentable, Punctual and Polite.
• It will be required as and when, however won’t equate to more than 10% in their first year.
• Geographic Scope: GCC region
Qualification Required: Master’s Degree /Bachelor’s Degree /Associate Degree High School/Other types of education or professional qualifications
- Employment Status: Permanent
- Job Location: Dubai