360 Business Development Specialist - Technology Recruitment
This position is a 360-role aimed at building a new contract desk within the AIQU, in one or more of the following verticals:
1. Big Data
2. Cyber Security
4. Change Management
5. Software Engineering
The purpose will be to attract and attain their own clients (new) and sell AIQU Technology staffing solutions.
• Client Acquisition & Business Development (60%)
• Candidate Management (30%)
• Feedback and Follow ups (5%)
• Admin (5%)
• Over achievement on Activity (KPI’s)
• Acceptable conversion ratio’s, set out and agreed upon with each individual team member
• Revenue Targets achieved, if not, did the individual play a part in cross-selling other parts of TASC/AIQU business
• Market share within their vertical. How much are they owning compared to competitors.
• Referral / Recommendation rate across the Gulf. Building a reputable brand.
• Collaboration with other team members in TASC
Job scope/ Impact:
• Revenue targets to be agreed based upon the seniority and experience of the hire.
• Client and Candidate acquisition targets to be agreed based on the hire.
• Coverage of their vertical/lane across GCC region, with a primary and a secondary. Primary being 80% and Secondary being a developmental area 20%
Agility and Innovation:
• Building a market from scratch will require a certain degree of strategic thinking and a high degree of self- motivation.
• This person will be responsible for finding their own vertical aligned opportunities rather than being provided with clients / candidates to work with.
• They will qualify each candidate and client effectively and manage both parties during the recruitment process. Coming up with unique solutions to please both sides.
Judgment And Decision Making:
• As an individual contributor their decisions will impact their own business.
• They will have some what autonomy to conduct business and win new accounts, however negotiating terms and condition will need the Reporting manager to sign off on each.
• They will be in charge of vetting each client and candidate themselves.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 2+ years proven experience in a 360 Recruitment Consultant position in contract staffing
• A proven track record of Business Development and completing the full Recruitment Lifecycle.
• Experience in one of the following markets: Finance, Procurement, HR, Legal, Sales & Marketing and Office Support
• Proven experience in achieving KPI’s and revenue targets
• Ability to qualify and tier work according to impact on business, Urgent vs Important.
• A team player, somebody who will support the team and will be willing to lend a hand or coach/train juniors.
• Great work ethic and has a proven background of progress within their career.
• Confidence in face-to-face situations
• Presentable, Punctual and Polite.
• It will be required as and when, however won’t equate to more than 10% in their first year.
• Geographic Scope: GCC region
Qualifications Required: Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Associate Degree High School or Other types of education or professional qualifications
- Employment Status: Permanent
- Job Location: Dubai