Role: SAP FI
Job Type: 6 months and extendable contract
Work Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Start Date: Immediate joiners to a maximum of 4 weeks’ notice preferred
Salary & Benefits: (Negotiable based on the expertise)
Important Note: Candidates from all over Saudi Arabia are eligible to apply
Technologies and Skills Required:
- Knowledge and configuration experience in SAP with the formulation of systems account structure, FM derivation strategies, fund centers, functional areas, and commitment items.
- Support SAP FM/FI requirements for the enterprise-level medical logistics system as a member of the Funds Management business process team.
- Coordinate, plan, and execute the SAP fiscal year-end closing process.
- Experience in SAP's Funds Management (FM)/ Financial Accounting (FI)
- Excellent experience in Controlling submodules like CO-Product Costing and CO-Profitability Analysis and CO-Profit center Accounting is a must.
- SAP Functional configuration expertise in General Ledger (FI- GL), Controlling (CO), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Asset Accounting (AA), Project Systems (PS) Profitability Analysis (PA), New GL,
- Employment Status: Contract
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia