Digital IT Infrastructure & Cyber Security Business Intelligence, Big Data & Analytics Software Engineering ERP & CRM Compliance & Financial Crime
Role: IT Senior Network Engineer
Contract: 6 months & extendable role
Work Location: Dubai
Start Date: Immediate joiners to a maximum of 4 weeks’ notice preferred
Salary & Benefits: (Negotiable based on the expertise)
Technologies and Skills Required:
- 6 + years’ proven experience in the network and security field.
- Expertise in Active Directory, Firewalls, VPN, Proxy.
- Strong L3 troubleshooting.
- Experience in security and compliance standards like ISO 27001, ISF, COBIT.
- Hands-on experience with routing (BGP, EIGRP, RIP, IGRP) and switching on Cisco and HP devices
- Hands-on experience with Cisco ASA and Fortigate Firewalls, relevant Cisco Certifications (Cisco CCNP Collaboration)
- Experienced in technologies such as HP, Juniper, Cisco, Fortigate, PaloAlto, Barracuda, F5, Incapsula.
- AWS or AZURE Cloud certification.
- Employment Status: Contract
- Job Location: Dubai