Role: Head of IT Infrastructure
Contract/ Permanent: Permanent
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
Start Date: Immediate Joiners to Maximum of 1 Month Notice preferred
Salary: market related
Benefits: Standard benefits for employee
Technologies and Skills Required:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and a strong interest in IT applications and operations.
- Minimum of 15-20 years professional experience in IT and at least 5 years of consulting experience in a big 4 or equivalent consulting firm.
- The incumbent must have an in-depth understanding of IT agile software development frameworks, strong knowledge of IT best practices and protocols, operational risk management, and in-depth knowledge and expertise of the Client operations, including IT practices.
- IT Management practices and protocols, including in-depth knowledge of international IT standards.
- Solid knowledge of IT application design, development, support and Operations Audit methodology
- A practical and proactive problem-solver who possesses strong business acumen and is confident, mature, and calm.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with both the local and global Compliance and Legal teams and the information security teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Consulting experience is non-negotiable.
Must be willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi.
- Employment Status: Permanent
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United States
Notice: Undefined variable: latest_jobs in /var/www/vhosts/aiqusearch.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/aiqu/page-templates/job.php on line 207
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/aiqusearch.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/aiqu/page-templates/job.php on line 207