- Unified Communications Enhancement. Professional services to cover PIF's collaboration platform based on Microsoft Skype for Business, Sonus Gateway, Ploycom Clariti, and Polycom endpoints
- SIP, H.323, and legacy voice protocol configure.
- Prior experience designing, architecting, and administering routers, switches, LAN/WAN, QoS, VLAN’s, bandwidth modeling and VoIP infrastructures.
- Prior project lead experience or team leadership skills.
- Excellent documentation, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and client-facing skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with an IT focus is preferred.
- Cisco Emergency Responder (CER) & Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) experience.
- Experience in designing and implementing Cisco/Tandberg video infrastructure components. like VCS, VCS-E, MCUs, TMS, TPS and related endpoints.
- CCNP Voice/Collaboration, CCNP R&S, or higher.
- Work location : Riyadh ,Saudi Arabia
- Project duration 8 month.
- Published on: September 28, 2020
- Employment Status: Contract
- Experience: 4 Years
- Job Location: Riyadh