Company: Telecom Industry
Notice Period: 30 Days
Duration: 8 Months Contract
- Significant experience in ERP/Fusion implementation projects. (minimum 5 ERP projects end to end)
- With minimum 10 years of consulting experience, with minimum 5 years of ERP project management experience.
- Ideally with high-end consulting background
- Someone that is able to:
- Anticipate potential project pitfalls, and that can help us ironing this out in a proactive way (based on contractual and project managerial decisions).
- Able to play a convincing role towards business, to persuade towards change and best practices, based on solid rational and scientific assessments. Including related interactions with senior business stakeholders and leadership.
- Manage an overall team of 20 to 30 people (including business, IT, and vendor)
- PMP or PMI Certified candidates from the Telecom distribution industry are preferred but not mandatory.
- Arabic language skills are a plus.
- Open for limited travel to the KSA.
- Published on: September 7, 2020
- Employment Status: Contract
- Experience: 10 Years
- Job Location: UNITED AR