We are looking for a IT Support Specialist in Riyadh, KSA.
Officer’s role is to assist Help Desk Supervisor to ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes identification, prioritization, and resolution of end user help requests. The Help Desk Officer will also contribute to problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users at the desktop level.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Log all help desk interactions
- Administer help desk software
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Monitor and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously, but also able to recognize when you are in over your head
- Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges, i.e.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to show respect to other cultures and work in a culturally diverse environment
Qualification / Experience
Diploma/Bachelor in IT
Minimum 1 Year Experience in IT
- Published on: August 20, 2020
- Employment Status: Permanent
- Job Location: khobar