We are hiring a "Data Governance Specialist" to join one of our major clients based out of Riyadh.
- Full understanding of data management practice domains and different references models such as DAMA
- Ability to develop, run and conduct data maturity assessment using well know maturity assessment models and techniques
- experience in different roles and responsibilities of data governance and management functions including the ability to develop the right org structure and definition of the desired job description
- Hands on developing data governance operating model and its interaction model for the client including (mandate, services, processes, and set of KPIs for each service, role, and process)
- Proven knowledge in data management and governance policies development based on well known reference models
- Fully understanding of data governance and management strategies development.
- Ability to define data ownership model and the stewardship model as part of the data governance model.
- Well understanding of data architecture view points for different business models and ability to develop each based on multiple techniques such as business analysis, DB reverse engineering
- Hands on developing specific data architecture viewpoints (data dictionary, business glossary, data model, ERD)
- Hands on developing data quality metrics and conducting actual data quality checks (tool based, analytical manual)
- Excellent understanding of data management lifecycle with hands on processes development
- Published on: September 6, 2020
- Employment Status: Contract
- Experience: 5 Years
- Job Location: riyadh