We are hiring Digital Design Architect (Data, Application, Infrastructure) to join one of our major clients based out of KSA.
- Strong experience in Digital Design Architect (Data, Application, Infrastructure)
- Interact with all levels of management to understand business needs, identify required technical solutions and assist in solution implementation
- Develop/maintain a disciplined methodology to all phases of project implementation
- Contribute to the development of consistent migration objectives, strategies, and tactical plans to achieve them.
- Provide mentoring/coaching to team of functional consultants
- Architect solutions for scale, simplicity, and security, and use existing standard functionality to follow “vanilla” implementation for industry best practices; limit modifications and customizations to the software and database including to augment master data resources for implementations and enhancements.
- Works with functional leads and project managers to provide solutions consistent with company computing platform standards and standards.
- Working with design and integration engineers to ensure systemic and non-systemic requirements are well defined
- Implement and configure the architecture defined
- Perform System Configuration of PI (installation, configuration of Web AS, …)
- System Management (User Management, Exchange Profile Maintenance,…)
- Coordination of the external hosting providers of the middleware
- Matching, installation and configuration of AddOns and Service Packages
- Specification of requirements for the integration of the various divisions
- Assist with capacity planning and future growth assessments of all systems.
- Advise on defining and documenting the structure, connections, and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, data models, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, and infrastructure.
- Manage business and technical deliverables to the project budget and timeline throughout the various project phases.
- Develop and document project plans, budgets and schedules. Identify and document the roles, tasks, and responsibilities of the project teams.
- Maintain open communication lines among project managers and functional leads.
- Published on: May 13, 2020
- Employment Status: Contract
- Experience: 7 Years
- Job Location: